QSA is offering Year 12 students the chance to win an iPad mini.To be in the running, simply log into your learning account before 31 August 2013 and complete the quick online survey.
You'll need your LUI (Learner Unique Identifier) and password to log in. If you don't know your LUI, ask your school for it.
Check your personal and enrolment detailsWhile you're in your learning account, don't forget to check your personal and subject enrolment details. If any information is missing or incorrect, talk to your school or VET provider.
In December, the QSA will post your results to the home address listed in your learning account, so it's important to let your school know if your address has changed.
Conditions of entry
- The competition is open to all Year 12 students in Queensland in 2013.
- To be automatically entered into the draw, you must successfully log into your learning account with your LUI and password between 1 June 2013 and 31 August 2013 and complete the online survey.
- You will receive one entry into the draw if you complete the online survey. Logging into your learning account more than once will not increase your chances of winning.
- The competition closes at midnight on 31 August 2013. Students who log in to their learning account after this date will not be entered into the competition.
- There are three iPad minis to be won.
- iPad mini winners will be drawn on 6 September 2013.
- Prize winners will be notified by mail, telephone or email as soon as reasonably possible and will be announced on the Student Connect home page.