Key results shows
- Many students simply do not know what they want to do
- Have not had enough exposure to life to know where their interest or passion lies
- Students wanted a gap year and travel but do not have the financial means to cover this
A combination of Diploma qualifications which can be completed over a 12 month period and will involve travel and work experiences. Students undertaking this program will complete either a double or triple diploma in:
- Diploma in Travel / Tourism, Hospitality and Management
- Diploma in Hospitality and Events
- Students will gain formal qualifications and understanding of industry in major employment areas
- Holding the double or triple diploma can pathway into University if they choose to study further
- Choosing to study at University and gain credit, reducing time and costs at University
- Exposure to these industries may assist students in finding their ideal career pathway
- Students will have the opportunity to travel in a safe, secure and educationally enlighten manner
- Students will gain the skills to enable them to obtain part time work in the interim or whilst at university.
- Experience personal growth, maturity and self esteem as you are exposed to the world and other cultures
- Vocational placement within various departments of the Watermark Hotel & Spa, Gold Coast.
On successful completion of their course students will have the opportunity to apply for the following positions
- One year internship at Disneyworld Florida
- USA summer camps
- Working in Ski fields – Australia, America/Canada and Europe
- Working holiday England, - pre arranged jobs in UK hotels
- Working in accommodation properties in Malaysia.